Sharjah Mainland Business Setup
ULTIMATE GUIDE TO YOUR COMPANY SETUP IN SHARJAH
Have you set your eyes on investing in Sharjah? Don’t know where to start? Well, look no further Alriyady is here to solve all your questions and eliminate the fear. Sharjah’s positioned strategically between the east and west coasts of the Arabian Gulf. This has started immense growth, being that it has accessibility to two major ports and a significant airport well within its reach.
Choosing to invest in Sharjah proves to be an excellent option for you. As an investor, you get to enjoy the various benefits that the Emirate has rolled out. Here we have highlighted some benefits that welcome you to this mighty economic hub, together with other essentials you require.
- Tax Exemption- Sharjah offers 100% exemption of income and corporate tax. This is essential for every business startup that is working on a tight budget. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about remitting o taxes now and then when you import or export your items. It’s completely hassle-free to do so.
- Full Company Ownership- You run your business entirely without involving individuals of third party nature. This will help you lead your company according to your regulations. Decision- making choices are all upon you if you are looking for a sole proprietorship venture. How great that is.
- Free Warehousing Facilities- This emirate offers to provide you with free storage facilities just for you. Here you can store your export items or raw materials for a period of up to 2 months free. Where can you get such services in this business world, where everyone is out to make money?
- Top-Quality Infrastructure- Sharjah boasts a robust growth of infrastructure. This is because of the two major ports connecting it to Asia and North Africa, which then opens to Europe and America. This is crucial for your importation and exportation processes in the long run.
- Incentives- The Sharjah Government issues incentives to foreign entities for investing in the Emirate. They gear these incentives toward motivating the entities to continue basing their operations in the Emirate. Think of a government that chips in to help you. Think of the Sharjah Government.
There are some requirements needed to get you and running in Sharjah. They are:
- Trade Name Certificate- this is the name that the public and your marketing strategies will associate with your business. A unique name is essential to build the reputation of your business.
- Inspection the Municipal officials who avail themselves to ensure the business is legitimate will do Approval. They ensure the company is carrying out its services the right way and open to offer services.
- Trade License- This, you will apply for at the Department of Economic Development [D.E.D.]. It’s a completely hassle-free process that does not take long to be complete. They process the documents faster that you won’t have to wait long for the licenses.
- Tenancy Certified Certificate- This is a valid certificate that acknowledges the address you have chosen for your business. It also shows your lease period to be easy for you to renew or end when the lease period is over.
With the intellectual listed above and others, we now believe that you have the information you need. Choosing to start a business in Sharjah with the able hand of Alriyady will be the best you made. Our team of devoted staff will hold your hand every step of the way and be available to answer your queries. Make that call or visit us at our offices, and we will set you on a path to success.