Before diving into the deep discussion of how to apply for golden visa UAE, let me clarify what a golden visa is. Actually, the Golden Visa is a specialized type of residency program that has been designed by the UAE to attract foreign investors into the country. Moreover, with this visa category, individuals can get a splendiferous opportunity for their family to establish residency by making suitable investments in the host country’s economy.
Additionally, the term “UAE Golden Visa” reflects the prominent role of investment in obtaining this residency, which often provides meritorious privileges such as the right to live, work, and study in the country. Now, let me lift the curtain on how to apply for a golden visa in UAE, so that you can thoroughly understand the process and requirements.
How to Apply for Golden Visa UAE in Detail?
If you yearn to apply for a Golden Visa, here is the complete process you can follow for a smooth application.
Golden Visa Process
The UAE’s Golden Visa program covered numerous categories, including investors, entrepreneurs, professionals, as well as outstanding individuals. So, first of all, you must check the eligibility criteria for the specific category of Golden Visa for which you’re keenly interested.
Just ensure you meet the requirements for your chosen category.
Secondly, you need to collect all the mandatory documents mentioned below that are required for your Golden Visa application. Although the exact documents may vary because it usually depends on the category, they generally include the following:
- Passport copy (make sure you passport copy has minimum validity of 6 months at least)
- Passport-size photographs
- Proof of investment (for investors)
- Business plan (for entrepreneurs)
- Employment contract (for professionals)
- Proof of academic achievement or awards (for outstanding individuals)
- Biometric data (collected during the application process)
- Thirdly, once the things as mentioned earlier are completed, then the next step is to move forward with the UAE application process for the Golden Visa which you can do via the online official portal of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA). Here’s a general overview of the steps that you’re going to confront while applying through the online application process. Firstly, create an account on the official portal, fill out the application form with accurate information and then upload the required documents as per the instructions provided.
Once you fulfill the steps, just Pay the relevant application fees. But keep in mind that fees can vary based on the category of Golden Visa and the applicant’s age. Furthermore, in the next step, you might need to visit a designated enrollment center to provide biometric data, including fingerprints and facial scans.
Finally, after submitting your online application and completing the necessary steps, wait for the UAE authorities to review your application and make a decision for further notice. It’s the complete process for obtaining a Golden Visa, which may seem simple and easy. However, to ensure a smooth application and avoid rejection, it is always recommended to seek professional guidance and assistance from a trusted company like Alriyady.
UAE Golden Visa Requirements
After addressing the question “How To Apply For Golden Visa UAE,” let’s now explore the UAE Golden Visa requirements you should be familiar with. If you meet any of these criteria, click the link to check your eligibility for a UAE golden visa.
- Monthly salary of at least 30,000 AED.
- If you’re a director, or general manager, you’re also eligible to apply for the UAE Golden Visa.
- You must have a fixed deposit of 2 million AED with a bank.
- You must have your own property in the UAE worth AED 2 million.
- If you own one or more off-plan properties purchased from authorized local real estate companies for at least AED 2 million then you can apply for your Golden Visa UAE.
- If you come under professions like medical doctor, specialist, scientist, innovator, or creative person in the fields of culture and arts, you can also take a stab at it without second thought.
- Holding a doctoral degree (PhD).
UAE, or Dubai Golden Visa Benefits
Here are some following meritorious benefits that a gold visa holder can get:
- The Golden visa holders will receive long-term residency permits that allow them to live in Dubai and the UAE for an extended period, typically up to 10 years.
- Moreover, the Golden Visa often doesn’t require a UAE national or company to sponsor the applicant, granting more independence, and even you can work and conduct business in the UAE without needing a separate work permit.
- Investors can benefit from Dubai’s thriving economy and real estate market by investing in properties as well as businesses.
- Eligible applicants can easily sponsor their immediate family members (spouse and children) for Golden Visas as well, allowing the whole family to reside together in Dubai.
What Is the Cost to Apply for a UAE Golden Visa?
A UAE golden visa costs vary from AED 650 to AED 1,150 for 5 years and 10 years, respectively.
Is the Golden Visa in the UAE applicable to students?
Indeed, if you’re an outstanding student with at least 95% grades in public and private secondary school as well as a CPA of at least 3.75, then you can apply for the golden visa UAE.
Can engineers apply for the Golden Visa in the UAE?
Yes, in the UAE, an individual who is an engineer can apply for this visa, but ensure you’ve read the instructions before applying for this.
The UAE is working on launching 50 new splendiferous initiatives to improve industrial development; the Golden Visa comes at the top of the list. There are a lot of excellent benefits that an individual can avail after getting a golden visa. The process is simple, but professional guidance for smooth operation is always recommended. If you still have any questions related to “how to apply for golden visa UAE,” you can comment below and check your eligibility by clicking here.